Wednesday, September 5, 2007


Last night I had a delicious dinner with Peter and Luz, and I picked up my painting. I'm including a photo of it here, but it is sooo much better in person. I feel like I could sit for hours and watch the many layers reveal themselves to me. Although I have a number of prints, I've never purchased an original painting before (other than a small water colour I bought while in Greenland one year) so this was both an exhilirating and scary experience for me. Now the challenge is to get it home! Luz did a very thorough job of wrapping it though, so I think we're OK.

2 comments:

Lucca ... said...

It's exquisite! Even better in this picture than when I saw it on the web site and I'm sure it's fabulous in person. Please tell Luz I said so.

Unknown said...

Duly noted Lucca. Thanks!