Sunday, June 15, 2008

Done!

My house looks like a bomb shell hit it, my back is complaining from the many wheelbarrows full of compost and horse manure I carted to and dug into the garden and I have so many mosquito bites that you might think I have the chicken pox. Regardless, my new garden is finally planted. It's a good three weeks late so I'm not sure how it will do. But if the green thumb gods shine favourably upon me, I should later this summer have the following:

3 varieties of potatoes
2 types of carrots
2 kinds of lettuce
peas
swiss chard
turnips
celery
beets
radish
broccoli
brussel sprouts
green onions
red onions
three types of tomatoes
winter squash
summer squash
cucumbers
scarlet runner beans
jacob's cattle beans
basil
parsley
dill
cilantro

1 comment:

Lucca ... said...

Can I come for dinner at harvest time?