Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm One of THOSE

When I had my babies, I tried hard to not pepper my friends with multiple photos and 'cute' stories of my growing brood. I was painfully aware that although I revelled in everything there was to know about my children - from their first bowel movement to their first tooth; their first smile to their first tumble on a two wheeler - most others had no need or desire to receive anything close to that level of detail.

Yet here I am 20 years later shamelessly inflicting upon you more stories about my garden babies. Forgive me: after today, the words garden, flowers, plants and vegetables will be banned from this blog for one whole week. But just for today, bear with me while I get my fix.

Remember this? Mid-June....


To this...mid-July.


Another garden visitor...drawn, I expect, by all the rain.

1 comment:

Lucca ... said...

I like hearing about your garden! And what about the bird houses? Any pics of those?