Monday, May 19, 2008

Mini-Holiday

Back home, after a couple of days in Vancouver with my youngest. I had promised him a trip to see a Megadeath concert on Friday night. It wasn't my cup of tea but my oldest son met us at the gate and they went together, along with a couple of Alan's friends. I went off to have a meal and a chat with Lucca. Afterwards I met them again at the gate, where Jamie was all smiles. He claimed it was the best experience of his life, in spite of his sore neck from all the headbanging.

Saturday we spent at the Vancouver Aquarium and just wandering around downtown, stopping to eat several times (I think in total we had six meals that day!) It's such a treat to have so many food choices. Below are a few photos of the day. 1) one of the many jellies we saw. They are so beautiful; 2) Jamie in an underwater bubble; 3) still a little kid at heart; and 4) one of our new friends.


No comments: